We offer legal counsel and representation to corporations regarding consumer protection. We are able to provide legal advice on claims and preventive law. Our expertise includes:
- Aeronautical consumer law
- Abusive clauses
- Contractual breach
- Electronic commerce
- Misleading information and advertisement
- Faulty products
- Unfair terms
- Representing carriers regarding judicial claims before the national consumer protection authority.
- Representing carriers before the national civil aviation authority regarding passenger complaints.
- Handling consumer protection claims on guarantees, abusive clauses, misleading advertising, right of withdrawal.
- Providing a due diligence to a carrier to see if their air transport contract’s terms and conditions met the requirements of the Colombian Consumer Protection Act
- Training the customer service area of an airline on consumer protection regulations.
- Preparing legal opinions for transport corporations with relation to payment reversals
- Preparing legal opinions regarding jurisdiction issues regarding consumer protection judicial claims.